Welcome to the Poly Pride Raffle! All proceeds will support the students and programs of Baltimore Polytechnic Institute.
1. Ticket cost is $100 each. Tickets are non-refundable. An individual may purchase up to a maximum of 10 tickets.
2. The raffle is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years and over.
3. A maximum of 1,500 tickets will be sold. If fewer than 1,000 tickets are sold, the raffle winner will receive 50% of the raffle ticket sales. If 1,000 or more tickets are sold, the chosen winner will have the choice of either a 2017 Land Rover Evoque or 50% of the proceeds from the raffle ticket sales up to $50,000.
4. Tickets must be filled out in the name of a single individual and all required information must be completed.
5. If cash prize is selected the winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes and will be paid out in a cashier’s check to the name listed on the winning ticket. If the vehicle is selected, all fees & charges including taxes, tags, title & insurance are the responsibility of the winner. The chosen vehicle is a base model and the winner will be
able to upgrade the model at the winner’s expense. Winner will work
with Land Rover of West Columbia and may have to order the vehicle after being selected.
6. The winner will be selected at a random drawing at the December meeting of the PPFA on Monday, December 18, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the Poly Library.
7. Entrants do not need to be present to win. The winner will be contacted by phone and text via the number provided on the raffle ticket. In the event a winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond within 14 days, or declines the prize, an alternate winner will be selected. If not claimed within 14 days of notification, the winner designee will forfeit any rights to the vehicle or cash prize and the same will be awarded to an alternate winner.
8. By participating in the raffle, each participant and the winner waives any and all claims of liability against Baltimore Polytechnic Institute, the Baltimore Polytechnic Foundation and the PPFA.
9. Online ticket sales will cease at noon on Friday, December 15, 2017.
10. The raffle is sponsored by the PPFA (Poly Parent Faculty Association) and the proceeds, minus the winner’s portion, will benefit the students and programs of Poly.
11. The raffle winner has the option to decline the prize and donate it back to the PPFA.